After a particularly tiring week and whirlwind of a weekend, I felt I needed to have a Monday pick me up. And you know I’m a good sharer.
Here’s a few tips to boost your mood I found when hunting around on the net…..
1. Flick through some old photo albums (and it’s school hols here so do it with your kids!)
2. Clear up clutter – pick one room in the house and go for it.
3. Turn up the music – pick a track or album from your past that reminds you of something fun you’ve done in your past.
4. Have a dance party – I do this with my kids all the time – let them pic the music and jump around the house like a bunch of idiots. Love it.
5. Talk to a friend. Call them up, just say hi. Pick up the phone instead of social media or texting. Go old school and even write a letter and post it.
6. Facial time – make your own (plenty of recipes on the net), find one in your cupboard and plonk it on. Following some refreshing cucumber slices over the eyes…. even have a bath if you can. Or share it with the other kids in the family too.
7. Get you’re omega 3’s – salmon, fish oil – renown for being mood busters.
8. Have a cup of tea. Its always in the cupboard but I rarely drink it. Always makes me feel warm inside and calm.
9. Have a little chocolate – instant mood boost. A great one is Lindt 70% (or more).
10. Plan a holiday – doesn’t matter where to or when, just start doing the research and check out those awesome pics on the net of amazingly magical places!
I can always dream can’t I??
Wishing everyone a wonderfully happy and fun filled week!